This is Evelyn Ngui, a clinical psychologist. I work a lot with families, parents, and children. My greatest dream is to help families flourish and grow!
Parents are the building blocks of families. The biggest problem is that parenting is HARD, and almost everyone has something different to say about it. It’s hard to learn how to do it right!
Join me as I discover ways to improve parenting skills, help children learn, and heap loads of love in your family!
At your service.
Start off with these:
- 4 Styles Of Parenting: Everything You Need To Know (2022 Version)
- 2022 Guide To Fighting In Front Of Children
- Hacks for the Hols! 11 Parenting Tips For The Holidays
- The Ultimate Guide To Your First Child Psychologist Session
- 7 Ways To Stop Your Toddler Pinching
Evelyn is a registered clinical psychologist (MSCP, CP5-022) with a passion for bringing hope to children, adolescents, and adults with various needs. She specializes in the psychological assessments and intervention for clients experiencing neurodevelopmental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties. On top of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, she is an avid believer in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and has conducted an online delivery of mindfulness program toimprove psychological wellbeing for medical doctors.
She has worked both in rural and city settings, such as Kubang Kerian (Kelantan) and the CBD of Singapore. This has taught her the need to balance psychological skills with a heart for empathy in the helping profession. An active advocator for serving in the lives of those she is in contact with, Evelyn writes articles related to psychology and is an invited speakeron talks conducted by universities.
Recent/Upcoming speaking engagements:
- Invited Speaker for webinar on “Mental Health Stigma” by Southern University College Society of Psychology and Counselling, 29 April 2022
- Invited Speaker for webinar on “IQ Assessment and Autism” by Khamdy Community Brainbow USM Spin-off, 5 April 2022
- Professional Speaker for webinar on “Parenting Tips for The Holidays” 22 December, 2021
- Keynote Speaker for Blueprinsm Conference “Parenting Kids & Teens” 20 November, 2021
- Panelist Speaker for webinar on “Autism: Truths or Myths” 16th October, 2021 @ 8PM
- Presenter for research paper on 4th USM-International Conference on Social Sciences 2021 (USM-ICOSS 2021) 22nd – 23rd September, 2021