This is Evelyn Ngui, a clinical psychologist. I use my psychological knowledge and experience to help improve family relationships, communication, and interactions. This means that your family and children get to learn and use proven psychological methods in your lives!
I grew up in a Christian family, and I know how important it is to have a Christ-centered family. It is loving, warm, and full of grace. This Christian parenting blog shares practical and evidence-based tips on Christian parenting and Godly living.
As parents, YOU are the building blocks of families. Many important decisions lie in your hands, and there is not enough Godly counsel easily accessible! Learn how to make the right choice in God’s eyes while being educated on the latest evidence and research available. My hope is to help you in your journey to building a Godly home.
Join me as I discover ways to improve parenting skills, help children learn, and heap loads of love in your family!
Start off with these:
- Teaching Children About Jesus: 21 Tips You Didn’t Know
- Raising A Godly Child: Mistakes To Avoid
- 4 Styles Of Parenting: Everything You Need To Know (2022 Version)
- 2022 Guide To Fighting In Front Of Children
- 11 Parenting Tips For The Holidays (2022 Updated)
Evelyn is a registered clinical psychologist (MSCP, CP5-022) with a passion for bringing hope to children, adolescents, and adults with various needs. She specializes in the psychological assessments and intervention for children experiencing neurodevelopmental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties. She uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Play Therapy, and Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) in her interactions with clients. Previously, she conducted an online delivery of mindfulness program to improve psychological wellbeing for medical doctors.
She has worked both in rural and city settings, such as Kubang Kerian (Kelantan) and the CBD of Singapore. This has taught her the need to balance psychological skills with a heart for empathy in the helping profession. An active advocator for serving in the lives of those she is in contact with, Evelyn writes articles related to psychology and is an invited speaker on talks conducted by universities or mental health organizations.
Recent/Upcoming speaking engagements:
- Invited “Parent Education” Booth Speaker for the Public Health Campaign 2023 hosted by SEGi University, 20 May 2023
- Malaysian Society of Clinical Psychology Representative Speaker for the Inaugural Malaysian Medical Association’s Career Guidance Conference, 14 May 2023
- My Montessori Kindergarten Speaker on “The Ways To Overcome Parenting Challenges”, 13 May 2023
- Kajang Lutheran Church Trainer on “Self-Confidence Workshop”, 17th December 2022
- The Reframe Project Panel Speaker on “Are The Kids Alright? A Mental Health Webinar”, 3 December 2022
- Holy Trinity Bukit Bintang Child Ministry Speaker on ”3 Top Tips On How To Help Our Children When They’re Feeling Overwhelmed”, Youtube link (October 2022)
- Forum Speaker for Mind Matters Network x Taylor’s University School of Medicine Mental Health Exhibition on ”The Science of Loving Yourself”, 8 October 2022
- Invited Speaker for webinar on “Mental Health Stigma” by Southern University College Society of Psychology and Counselling, 29 April 2022
- Invited Speaker for webinar on “IQ Assessment and Autism” by Khamdy Community Brainbow USM Spin-off, 5 April 2022
- Professional Speaker for webinar on “Parenting Tips for The Holidays” 22 December, 2021
- Keynote Speaker for Blueprinsm Conference “Parenting Kids & Teens” 20 November, 2021
- Panelist Speaker for webinar on “Autism: Truths or Myths” 16th October, 2021 @ 8PM
- Presenter for research paper on 4th USM-International Conference on Social Sciences 2021 (USM-ICOSS 2021) 22nd – 23rd September, 2021
For any speaking engagements or further questions, contact email@example.com.